7.06.2014

2014 catch up

Holy smokes, apparently the stage of my life where I stay on top of photos and record keeping has come and gone.  Poor Blake doesn't have half the photos or video that the other 2 do.  Hopefully he'll forgive me and hopefully I figure out how to do a better job.  
I'm pretty sure next year I will be keeping the house completely locked so no Leprechaun's will find their way in.  But the boys were excited to find that one had snuck into their room during their bath.  He did make a mess, on top of an already existing mess and left a box of treats.  He played a few more tricks throughout the day as well.  Thanks for the fun Lenny.
It is likely that when I don't know where Blake went he is causing havoc on my computer.  I don't know how random keyboard pounding causes such trouble but it hasn't been fun to undo.
I had to take a pic of Simba staying right on the edge of our yard watching the boys play at the neighbors.  She is a good dog, too bad she has to live with us. ;)
My purple mustache smoothie drinkers.  If it wasn't for smoothies
Levi's fruit intake would be non existent.
Easter - coloring eggs is a fun highlight, but the boys are a little possessive of their eggs and wouldn't let me eat any - but I still did.  Probably the only time of year I enjoy hard boiled eggs.




Hunting for eggs and Grandma and Grandpa Buckley's
Blake did eventually get the hang of it,



fun with bubbles
This was Blake's opinion of the second Easter egg hunt - I guess he'd had enough.




Hello, my name is trouble.


Happy Birthday Daddy!


Levi started liking soccer much better as the season progressed.  The last few games were really fun to watch.  He has the cutest run, and he moves he's shoulders so funny.  He's a cutie alright.



Bronson was a good player to but had much more of a spastic strategy, you just weren't ever sure what he was going to do next.  They both loved it, but it is nice to have Saturday mornings back again.



Feeding the ducks

Oh was I supposed to feed this to the ducks - sorry.
Blake loves a good watermelon, just like me.


Levi is ready for Kindergarten, I can't believe it.  He has been and continues to be one cute little singer.



And Bronson is ready for first grade.  I feel like we are turning a major page in our lives.
Bitter sweet to watch them grow up so fast.

Bronson loved his teacher Mrs. Graham, Levi is really hoping to get her as well.

Fun at the splash pad, silly Tessa.




My little riders are becoming little daredevils.  I can handle bike riding at this stage but if it keeps getting crazier and bigger . . . ugh . . . I don't think that's a road we want to go down.  



Blake had to join in the fun as well.



Poor Blake had another round of Hand Foot mouth.  These pictures aren't when he was at it worst but still plenty bad, and now both his hand and feet are peeling like crazy.  I hope we never see this bug again.



We had a great Saturday watching the air show.   All the boys loved it and it was so nice to just relax and enjoy the nice weather while playing together without worrying about  - - - all the things we worry about.  Blake is so cute playing soccer, and is actually very good and kicking the ball.  He may be my soccer star.





July has been fun and hot, we've enjoyed watching Averi and Rachel and Davis play their baseball and softball games.  I completely missed sign ups so we'll have to wait for next year.


The 4th of July was another great day.  Again, I'm bad to stop and take pictures of all the fun but we started out watching the all-stars Averi and Davis, they both won their games, then headed to West Point for some fun at the park.  Top picture is Blake sleeping on the way home from the park, bottom picture is after fireworks.  My moms neighbors have a ridiculously good firework show that we enjoyed up close and personal.  I'm usually not one to keep my kids up late, but it was a fun night.

No comments: