A nice relaxing Sunday Morning
The church was actually closer to the the hotel than our church is to our house. It was their primary program which was fun for us to see. The boys didn't want to stay for Primary though.
I can't even count how many times they asked to go swimming. They loved it.
Levi got braver and braver in the water. By our second time in the pool he was jumping in by himself and figured out how to use his floaties. I love my little fishies!
Goofy's kitchen was a lot of fun. Levi had been nervous about the characters for a while, but when we got there he got so excited. Then we went in and he was freaking out, in a bad way. Finally after seeing that the characters were very fun and friendly he had a great time.
Pluto was the only one Levi would pose with - after the first Goofy visit. Goofy's kitchen also was the beginning of a week of button pin collecting. We ended up with about 20. They loved getting buttons, it ended up being a fun distraction while we were there, to try to collect as many as we could.
At one point Levi said, "I don't like the ones with faces, just the ones that don't talk."
Ha ha, it's usually the other way around. Goofy's kitchen was yummy and a fun way to get
them introduced to the many characters we'd being seeing all week long.
Levi the pro jumper, and Bronson the crazy jumper. I've never seem so many belly flops.
I need to put them in swimming.
No comments:
Post a Comment