When Levi holds Blake he gets pretty excited about it and can't stop giggling (he must get that from me). Bronson and Levi both love Blake and love to hold him. They are great big brothers and love to help me take care of him. These pics were on Sunday morning before Jared's weekly shave. He looks like Bob Vela with a beard I think :) So even though we aren't dressed up I love the smiles of my boys.
The house is getting closer, there is still lots to do but it's been going pretty well.
Jared has been having lots of carpal tunnel numbness in his hands and arms. He is so tired but never complains, I guess he knows that I do enough for both of us. He has done such a great job on everything. I'm not sure what we were thinking to build a house and have a baby at the same time. One day it will seem worth it.
Siding all done, paint on Friday :)
This is Jared on the same Sunday, post haircut and shaving.
I've never been so grateful for Sundays, the one day we get daddy all to ourselves.
Just showing one picture didn't seem to cut it, what goofy boys.
Posing for a family picture with three boys should be a fun experience.
the lovely garage, concrete coming soon
master closet
master shower and tub
Bronson and Levi's closet
walls are primed
2 comments:
Everything is looking so good! And the new babe is adorable!
I want your house! It looks great so far.
Post a Comment