I can't think of a caption that quite describes how I feel about this picture.
I love my boys, and I really love when they are nice to each other.
The boys were very excited to start school this year. They both got Mario backpacks which they love.
I guess Levi needed the comfort of his binki on such a big day, I tried to get rid of it but I didn't want to make the day rough for him. It was a bit like dropping him off at nursery, he wanted me to stay with him and he cried. I didn't want to start that, but as soon as he headed down stairs to his class he was fine. I loved picking him up and seeing how excited he was.
Preschool is going to be very good for Levi.
Bronson knew this year he got to go to the older pre-school class, he was a bit
disappointed that he didn't get to have school lunch. He's a bit too excited to grow up I think.
I can't believe how big he is and how fast time goes. He had a great day at school as well.
I was too lazy to drive back and forth to Syracuse 4 times so we spent the day at Steph's house.
As usual she is very nice to let the homeless cousins come over and wreck her house and eat her food.
Brock and Bronson had fun making baking soda art with colored vinegar.
The happy after class picture. This year Bronson and Levi both have a cousin in their class,
hopefully they will all behave themselves :)
Last Thursday for my appointment I was very disappointed to find I was still only at 1cm. I couldn't believe it after the way I'd been feeling and contractions I'd been having. We actually almost went to the hospital on Monday after two hours of contractions, then they stopped. I am going in Thursday to be induced as I was with Bronson and Levi at 39 weeks. However I was making dialation progress with them.
My doctor has really been bothering me this pregnancy. I think it's because it's been my hardest pregnancy but I haven't really received any concern or helpful info from her. Her casual attitude just hasn't worked for me this time. Anyway I didn't want to be induced and have my body not be ready, resulting in hours of misery and stress on the baby, and a c-section (this was the nightmare I was having). So then I decided to take things up a notch from my walking and eating pineapple cores. I decided to go to the chiropractor, hoping to help the baby drop, or drop more. (its been kind of hard to tell with him) I also had my feet zoned and used some essential oils for a few days. I think the foot zoning and oils did help get things going in the right direction. But since my body wasn't picking up on the contractions itself after the oils would get them going I decided it's probably not a good idea to force anything.
So here I am feeling more than way beyond ready to not be pregnant any more, and hoping my body is cooperating with my mind. :) I'm going in Thursday morning to see what's going on and if things look like they it shouldn't be a problem then we will go in to be induced at 6pm thursday evening (if we don't get bumped) With Levi were supposed to go in at 7am, they couldn't get us in till about 3, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I don't want to be in labor through the night for obvious reasons.
Anyway in 48 hours from now (but much sooner would be my preference) I hope to be in very active labor getting close to meeting this cute chubby baby, who is sporting a good size head - as the doctor always puts it. If this post doesn't make sense I'm sorry, nothing that comes out of my mouth does lately.
1 comment:
Hang in there! you can do this. Just remember to fight for the birth experience you want. Whether that includes being induced in a day or so or waiting another two weeks (like me). Everything is going to turn out wonderfully.
I'm anxiously waiting!!!
Post a Comment