Well we survived the tonsilectomy and Levi seems to be doing pretty good. I would say it was about day 10 that he started acting much more like himself and no longer required pain relief. He's a tough little boy, I didn't handle my tonsils as well as he did. We are glad it's over though, hooray.
We are still getting used to his new little voice, its much higher than it was when the tonsils were clogging all the sound. I'm sure it will still tone down a little, I hope.
We had a fun fourth in WP. My mom and dad, myself, quinsie, landon, and davis started the day by doing the fun walk. I actually came in first in my age group - but that's because everyone else my age was running :) Quinsie and my dad also got a medal. We love WP's fourth, very home townish and not crazy huge, just about everything is free. The kids all love it.Jared is still slaving away at the house everyday. We are just starting sheet rock which is great because that's one job Jared isn't going to do, YAHOO! He will instead be busy working on the exterior, and soon all the fun stuff will start coming together. It will likely be early December before we are in though. Bronson the handy man Buckley.
Although my dates were over 20 years younger than I, we had a fun time at Ice Age 3
My mom found this towel that the boys have been using and fight over who gets it after a bath. There is just something about puppies that is irresistible, especially clean smiling ones. The dirty whinny ones, not my thing :)
A family date to Olive Garden, I love when they eat their dinner!
Mr DareDevil! Riding his trike with no hands. Bronson asks me to go to Brock's house
just about everyday. He loves playing with cousins, especially when he gets to do jumps on his bike.
He is a pretty good little rider, as long as he watches where he is going. I love his ballerina trick at the end, he's a bit of a show off, a very goofy show off.
Levi loved the parade and was so excited to see each entry, and the entries weren't really that exciting.
But he was so cute as each parade entry came into view. He had very similar reactions at the Bountiful
parade too, I just didn't have my camera that time.
No comments:
Post a Comment