8.10.2012

week 35

Oh pregnancy!  Two weeks ago baby boy was measuring at 5lbs 8 oz.  This week 6 lbs 6 oz.  I tested positive for group b strep, for the 3rd time.  ????? I wish there was something I could do to not have it, oh well.  And he was head up again, however yesterday he did a lot of moving so maybe he flipped again.

Pregnancy is no fun, it is however starting to feel exciting as the reality of having another baby in my arms is approaching.  This pregnancy has felt so different than the others, it must be because I'm older and wimpier, and with building a new home at the same time.  It's crazy that September is almost here.

We are still bouncing a couple of names around, hopefully we will have one before he is born.  I'm too indecisive to wait till I see him then try to put a name to his face.  But since the only time Jared and I talk about it is when we are both half asleep, progress is a little slow.

My back has been hurting, my insides are falling out, my swollen - everything, I can't bend over, carrying my kids . . .  hurts, walking up a flight of stairs literally makes me ill, I could go on and on.  But I'm so grateful for my health and a healthy baby so far, I don't know how a women's body can be so tough as to do this 5, 6, 10, times.  I can't wait to be looking back and saying, it wasn't that bad, it went by really fast. :)


2 comments:

Heather said...

You're doing great! hang in there. It is a miracle and don't you forget it. I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby boy in just a few weeks.

Our Family said...

I know you probably don't believe me, but you look so good. It's coming fast, we miss seeing you around here. You're in the final countdown, yay!