No Pintrest style maternity pictures here, just a snapshot from the computer. This pic was last Friday at 29 weeks. Today I went to the doctor and baby boy's head is measuring two weeks ahead of his body. His weight, 3lbs 8oz. According to baby center he should almost be 3 lbs at 30 weeks. Hmmm, looks like we might have another little Levi on our hands, who after the first two months - his head measurements were always 95-98%. Hopefully he won't have all of the same kind of trouble Levi did, or be the 10 lb baby his dad was. Today he was breech too, but I'm sure that will change lots of times before he is due.
Here's too chubby babies and chubby mommies. 10 more weeks, 10 more weeks - but I'll take 7 or 8.

1 comment:
yay! what a cute picture of your little belly. I'm so excited to see pictures of your new little one soon!
Post a Comment