Hooray a roof - Hooray shade!
Building seems much more exciting once framing is done, it actually seems like a house
this is from the kitchen
I decided to get over the fact that no brick is going to pull off the color or appearance of rock.
After I got to that point picking out a brick became a cinch, all I had to do was pick out my favorite one not one that could pull off a certain look. Does this look familiar? Yes I think we will be going with the brick from our last house. Something about orange brick . . . . I loved it then and still love it now, so I think this is our best bet. (this picture isn't our old house but I believe the same brick. This one I think has a bit more black in it than ours did, which I like, I'm thinking it's just differences in
brick lots. Does this look like the same brick to everyone else? So Our exterior colors are going to be similar to our last house, with a few changes, you know the things I wish I would have done right the first time :) I better get them right this time though because we are never moving again!
Just about every time we pulled up to our house in WP I would say, "Awe what a cute house", and it was! This house seems a bit overwhelming but still very cute. Now the fun begins where all those online searches and copying other peoples ideas - hopefully it will start to feel like our home.

2 comments:
Love it! The only problem with your new house that I can see is that it's not in WP. Is there a room for me? Possibly with padded walls? It's beautiful, really. And I love your brick!
That is so exciting! I love it. I hope that we find a house big enough for our growing family soon! We are busting at the seams in our little starter home.
Keep updating, I love to see what you are up to.
Post a Comment