Bronson and Levi . . . and me, are sure missing their daddy. Bronson has been wanting daddy, especially at night. "It makes him sad when his dad goes to work, he wants him to stay here everyday." We did had a fun day today though. Bronson's ear and sleepless nights are finally getting better. We headed to preschool with a sad Levi, who has been wanting to go to Bronson's school too. He always wants to take his backpack and feels so gipped that he doesn't get to go. But he had fun playing with friends while we waited for Bronson. I had fun too and found an easy way to spice up my laundry soap recipe to make it a bit more effective, and also learned how to do dishwasher soap. Who thinks of this stuff???? For some reason I really like it, it helps me feel domestic, especially when making dinner is not so fun. I think it's time I start pintrest, I've stayed away thus far because I didn't want another vacuum of my time, but I think since we are about to build a house, I could use some fresh ideas.
Levi sure gets sad driving by our old house and just wants to go home to his room. It is a weird feeling to have lived somewhere for 8 years then all at once, you don't. But they are adjusting okay to Grandma and Grandpa's I think. After the fun with soap, we headed home and got to ride bikes and play with bubbles in the sunshine. It was nice, we love warm weather, and playing with cousins too.
Who is that cute boy?
I really love these bubbles, no blowing required.
Laundry Soap Recipe
1 4lb box borax
1 4lb box baking soda
1 box super washing soda
1 3lb container oxy clean
3 bars grated fels naptha soap
~1-2 TBSP per load
Dish Washer Soap
1 4lb box borax
1 4lb box super washing soda
3 cups epsom salt
24 packets of unsweetened lemonade packets
1 TBSP per load
- use a splash of vinegar in the bottom of dishwasher for periodic shining if needed
2 comments:
cool recipes I'll have to try them out. I'll follow your good ideas on pintrest too! ;)
Oh, I love that bubble thing too...so fun:) So sad to see you guys leave!
Post a Comment