
On Wednesday we headed up to Riverside Hot Springs for a nice warm swim on a spring day. The water felt great but the wind, brrr. Bronson has become quite the little diver, he loves to go under water and be brave in the pool. Levi didn't have quite as much fun, he couldn't really swim with his life jacket so we played on the steps, but still had fun. Bronson loves doing things with his cousins, and can't wait for his daddy to come back so he can take him swimming.


On Friday we had some fun with Grandma and Cami making sugar cookies and coloring eggs. Levi and Bronson loved it. Coloring eggs is lots of fun. Levi has even eaten one, he likes scrambled eggs but hard boiled are a bit different. We need to broaden his diet somehow. Then Cami and I went shopping for some much needed clothing for this expanding belly of mine. I swear everyone looks so cute pregnant but me, I don't like it.


Saturday we were getting ready for Easter, helping Grandpa, shopping etc. We went to Buckley's that night and had a nice dinner and fun easter egg hunt. It's a lot easier to find eggs with less competition and a lot more eggs :) and boy did we get a lot of eggs. The thing about Halloween is that you can go around the block, 10 - 15 houses and you're good, but Easter the candy comes to you. We have so much it's a big nauseating. I think my sweet tooth has died a little, which is a good thing. Bronson and Levi sure love candy though. Did we have this much candy when we were little?




Great little hunters

Bronson had to wait a bit for Levi to wake up, which doesn't happen too much since they've been sharing a room, but it did on Easter. They had fun finding more eggs and their baskets.
They both got a tee-shirt and a hat, a church shirt, swim clothes, googles, a ball, and squirt gun. They had lots of fun, it was nice to have a slow morning with our church now starting at 1:00.


Fun with "shooters" and modeling their shirts from Grandma and Grandpa Buckley.





I don't think the harshness of moving really hit me until we went to church on Sunday. It was awful to me, I missed everything about our ward, and all our friends. Starting over is crappy, and then we are going to have to do it again once the house is done. After church the rest of the day felt pretty blue to me, which normally isn't the case on Easter. I was missing Jared and feeling so displaced. I didn't really know what to do with myself. We did have a nice family dinner, Easter egg hunt, bingo, and relaxing. It was just a weird day for me though. So weird I started thinking about flying to Spokane with the boys. After lots of searching for flights and getting excited talking to Jared, for some reason I was hesitant to purchase the tickets and we kept having problems booking online today. Literally seconds before I bought tickets to fly out Wednesday Jared told me his Grandma wasn't doing well, which she hasn't for a while, but she ended up passing away this afternoon. I'm very happy for her to be released from her physical body and back with Grandpa Frew. It's hard for Jared to be far away and still have a lot of work to do. Life has been so crazy this past month, one thing keeps happening right after another, and feeling totally lonely and displaced in the middle of it all doesn't help.
No comments:
Post a Comment