9.20.2011

Silly Faces

I love these boys! Levi is such a fun little talker, if I could only spell
the way he talks, he is pretty cute, and growing up too fast.
Last night we were taking two large chests out to the garage. I went first
and made it out the door, then as Jared was trying to make it out he said,
"How did you get out the door, my butt is stuck." So as he was wiggling his way
through the door Bronson said some thing like, "Good job dad, watch out for your butt."
We were laughing so hard, Bronson is always good for words of encouragement
just when you need them.
Bronson and Brock entertained themselves for about 15 minutes
taking silly pictures of themselves.

1 comment:

Amber said...

such cute boys! oh and that one pic...they are so tiny! so tiny so tute! I love the video too...