9.06.2011

First Day of School

Bronson has been so excited getting ready to go to pre-school. I think he would have
been ready last year, he loved doing his homework last night with his dad.
Some of his responses -
What do you love - My dad
What do you like to eat - vegetables, chicken nuggets, sandwiches, and hamburgers
What do you want to do when you get big - drive a monster truck
What are you afraid of - ghosts
Something fun that you have done - drive a jetski with my dad
Reed, Jensen, Cade, Bronson, and Gabe.
Levi and daddy watching the dog races at Hooper tomato days
we love bike rides -"wahooo!"

A couple of weeks ago I made my own laundry soap. I really like it, it was so simple, very cheap, and works great. Maybe the most domestic thing I've ever done, grate my own soap :)
The best part is that all of the ingredients are available at Wal-mart on the laundry isle. Even a sissy girl like me can handle that.

http://tipnut.com/10-homemade-laundry-soap-detergent-recipes/
I use recipe #4, simply for the simplicity factor.

No comments: