It just isn't possible to make a trip to Ogden without stopping at Farr's
even when it's raining and 45 degrees.
stepping stones in the marble orchard
Landon, Davis, Brock, Bronson, Levi
After many many rainy, windy, horrible storms that our baby chicks have had
to endure in a dog kennel, we finally broke down to make them a more comfy home.
What good timing on our part now that the stormy season is over - hopefully.
Bronson is Jared's sidekick, he loves to help his daddy build things. This was a
fun project for him. He even helped paint it too. So now with a baby chick coop and
the hen house, our back yard is starting to look like a little chicken village.
Poor Levi has had a runny nose for over a month. I finally took him to the doctor on Tuesday because the Friday before his voice had changed. He just sounded plugged, I was thinking he had a sinus infection, turns out - tonsilitis. This is a bad pic but you can see his tonsils a little. I can't believe I didn't think to check his throat. That is exactly what his voice has sounded like, huge tonsil syndrome. He's done pretty good considering his state. When I was little and had big tonsils I hated to talk or swallow. It doesn't seem to be slowing him down much, but he is pretty cranky. I can't blame him. So we may be getting some baseball sized tonsils to add to our Levi collection of surgeries.
No comments:
Post a Comment