5.17.2011

Happy Birthday Jared

Jared and I had a fun birthday date at the Real game. This was our first game. I was surprised that I actually liked watching it. Soccer has never been my favorite, but I think I could easily become a fan. Jared of course loved it. The only downer was that we had to borrow a blanket from my sister. It so happened to be a U of U blanket. You wouldn't believe all the weirdo's that you can meet when you carry around the Ute logo, :) Won't do that again. The game ended in a tie 0-0. It sure was nice to come home to two little boys already in bed, thanks Melissa.
Happy Birthday Jared, love you lots and lots!
by far the train is the favorite ride, if you are ever at lagoon be sure
to come by the station, I'm sure that is where we will be.
he really did want to go on this
guess your never to young to drink from the bowl
strawberry jam helpers

The other day Levi was sitting in a laundry basket and had another one on top of him.
Bronson said, "Look Mom, Levi is in his bird cage." Too bad I didn't get a pic. Love my boys so much, don't know what I'd do with out them. I never could have imagined all the blessings, and all of the trials of motherhood but I guess trials are a major part of the blessing :)
6 of the 7 at Rachel's birthday party.

No comments: