We had a fun day today. Started out by going to SLC for the primary leadership training. It was amazing and very helpful. I feel like a sponge these days, soaking up as much as I can. We also just saw Tangled for the first time and loved it. The ending was kind of short but still very cute.and one more thing, we adopted, AGAIN and are excited for the new arrivals
introducing felicity and emma
named by two cute friends Jocelyn and Cianna Hadley. For my first sharing time I played a little trick on the kids and tried convincing them I had a new baby chick that I brought to show them, when I pulled it out they discovered it was just a stuffed baby chick. I will never forget Jocelyn's face, she was so disappointed, so I wanted to show her my real baby chick and let Jocelyn and Cianna help me name them. I think the names are great, much cuter than what I came up with. The stuffed chick we have has earned a very special place in our family as well. She was our 4th chick and her name is Daisy. Bronson only gets to hold Daisy when it is time for bed. He takes very good care of her and keeps her safe through the night for me :)
chicks dig me
the new crib
There's our "Daisy chicken" safe and sound.
at about 50 seconds Bronson is saying their names,
Emma and Felicity, and Levi's word for chicks or
chickens is "itch". Cute little bug!
4 comments:
awww how cute! Wish I was closer, I'd be buying eggs from you. What fun memories your making for your boys and a good lesson their being taught too!
Awe... .cute little chicks. Thanks for entertaining me and Brock. He can't wait to come see them in person! "I wanna go to Bonson's house and see dos"
ahh, they are so cute when they are babies...I mean what isn't? Seriously...we'll be over this week to visit! "I want to go Bwonson's house and see that buddy'"
chickens, primary president, running ragnar and potty training!! You are superwoman Michelle:)
Post a Comment