3.07.2011

Levi is 2

Bronson enjoying his very own steak with daddy.
I can't believe Levi is two. He still isn't talking much but he does repeat a ton of words.
The other day at Peterson Farm supply he said Buffalo. Jared and I look at each other and just laughed. I'm sure one day soon it's all going to come out.
We had a fun Buzz Lightyear party with family. Too bad our Grandpa's couldn't make it.
spoiled as usual
levi was blowing out candles the whole time we were singing happy birthday
the only problem was we hadn't lit them yet :) what a cutie
Levi in his birthday jammies, we are loving watching him grow into a little boy
Once in a while I get Bronson to fall asleep during his quiet time,
indeed a tender mercy, for when the clock strikes 3 he becomes the
not so sweet Bronson and we are in for a long night.
Levi's present from us didn't arrive in time for his birthday but
he loves his new fresh market kitchen, and had lots of fun playing with
it before it was even put together. Bronson was right there helping Jared the
whole time he was building, continually encouraging his progress.
"Good job dad ~ that's really perfect a me."
In hopes for a happier more potty trained Bronson, I thought maybe a chart
that praised all of his good deeds would be nice. It is all to easy to only point out
the bad things our kids do without praising all of their accomplishments.
(but you'll see going potty made the top of the chart)
I picked these charts up on Dr. Suess's birthday. So far Bronson has really loved
it, Levi too. I think the fact that it's not a Michelle crayola creation helps a lot :)
and finally, this was today. A brand new roll of tall christmas paper,
and my 10 dollar roll of boutique birthday paper. I took a deep breath,
oh well it's just paper, and they are just little boys. I later found a roll of
tp unraveled all over the living room and for some reason that made me more
upset than the wrapping paper. Thankfully I was still able to keep control of myself.

Things have been a bit hectic with my calling and a bigger awareness of people
around me. It is a nice change however, just a bit exhausting.

4 comments:

Amber said...

I'm still sad I couldn't make it to Levi's party! what a cute little boy! And yes, he will be talking all too soon, and you'll be thinking about how nice it was when he was quiet. sigh.

love Bronson's language...I thought for sure he would have been helping Jared "last week"

cute little boys!
And just enjoy the "stress" etc. of your calling, promise, the blessing will out weigh any of the hard stuff! besides, you are amazing, so I don't know why you stress anyway!

Michelle said...

Ya everything to Bronson is last week or two days, but I just realized this morning he is probably just confused and says two days instead of today.
Funny.

The Buckley Family said...

Your boys are too cute! I can't believe Levi is 2..time flies. I honestly laughed out loud at the first photo of Bronson eating steak with Jared because that is my first memory Jared and his family, eating hamburgers and steak for breakfast while camping in Island Park. Made an impression...those guys like their red meat. :)

I understand the wrapping paper/toilet paper issue. For some reason the little things sometimes make me a crazy lady and the big things are easier to swallow.

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.