cuTe - even with upside down glasses
Bronson, Grandma, and his "best friend" of the moment Boo-boo.
I haven't been very good at taking pictures this year. Hopefully we'll get some good ones soon.
Levi is our "little stud" as Jared likes to call him. He loves to wear his winter boots anytime he goes outside, no matter what the temperature, they are his "oots" We are trying to catch some of his cute phrases on camera but aren't having much luck. He loves to say "uh-uh MOM!", and recently "uh-uh DAD!" "lu-lu-lu-lu-lu-lu Elmo". He just flips his tongue back and forth for the la, la's. His "bock bock," and "eeti" - for binki" are classics too. "Ooby doo," and raising his hand and saying "eeeee, eeee" for me me, always makes me smile. I love "choo Mom" which is thank you. And lots more, we just love Levi, he is quite the little jokester.
Bronson has made great strides and I dare say he is officially potty trained. Yippee! He runs to the bathroom all by himself all day long, and is always dry at night. He is doing great. The other day after success in the toilet I told him, "Way to go pal!" He relpied, "I not pal, I Bronson super duper!" "Way to go Bronson super duper!" - "Thanks Mom"
He is fun and always wants to be called by his own name. Bronson gave a talk in primary last week, but he didn't do much talking. I was telling him the words to say but rather than repeating them he was just agreeing with me. It went something like this
Me - This is
Bronson in a whisper - Book of Mormon
Me- The Book of Mormon teaches us that Jesus came to Earth
Bronson - Ya
Me - The Book of Mormon teaches that Jesus healed the sick
Bronson - Ya
You get the picture, maybe in a few months we can try again.
My boys love to dance in the kitchen and one day i caught some of it on tape.
If I ever try to dance with them Bronson gets mad and tells me it's his song not mine, so I just get to watch. I love how Levi follows Bronson. The last clip is Levi taking a big bite at breakfast, he didn't know he was being recorded.
1 comment:
wow, good little dancers! I loved the clapping parts! Now Bronson just needs to teach Simba the hokey pokey!
cute Levi...I'm glad my kids aren't the only ones that are camera shy. I wish I had a camera on my forehead to catch all the cute things they do...cause the minute I get out the camera...they STOP!
Post a Comment