9.27.2010

we all scream for ice cream

Well we tried to take some family pictures tonight. I don't know why, but it never quite plays out the way you think it will, no matter how hard you try. So we went out for ice cream afterwards, and that seemed to cheer everyone up.

4 comments:

Steph said...

Mmmm, I want ice cream! Let's see the pictures, I'm sure they are darling!

Kim said...

Family pictures are so hard to take when you have little ones! No one wants to sit still, or smile, lots of goofy faces or fake smiles.....I'm glad you were able to end with ice cream YUMMY!
Can't wait to see the new family pictures.

Amber said...

yes, ice cream...yum! and I agree with Steph...I bet they are cute! How can they not be...you guys are all so cute!

The Buckley Family said...

Ice cream does the trick, right? I like the photo you posted...much more true to life than any posed photo, right?