10.11.2010

so you had a bad day (or two or three)

In no particular order here's what we've been up to lately
sliding on sand and falling in a concrete tunnel (arm)
bruise over left eye once a huge goose egg from falling off of bike
diving head first out of the tahoe onto the pavement in the parking lot
being in the way when your brother is playing lasso with the vacuum cord
breaking open pens

and getting it on every couch cushion

getting bit by my brother
(the circle on his left arm)
not knowing how to use the breaks on my new bike
and let's not forget lotion-ing the dog.
I had to take pics of these to keep myself from seriously injuring my children.

one more without a picture - yesterday I was leaving my mom's and had put Levi in his carseat. I started the car because it was a warm day, then had run to the backyard to grab Bronson's bike. Just as I was coming out the front door the tahoe's engine is revved up to the max. Bronson climbed in the car and was playing with the pedals! He has been able to get in the car by himself for a while now and he is obsessed with driving. Luckily he hadn't taken the car out of park, (which he also knows how to do) It scared the crap out of me. See this is what happens when daddy lets you drive home from church each week.
Your three year old thinks he's a teenager, ahhhhhhhh!

No comments: