7.12.2010

playin' with cousins

5 boys - same face - all guilty as charged :)
for some reason Bronson and Levi like to eat their cones from the bottom
which tends to be a little problematic, but it doesn't seem to bother them
so I guess I don't need to let it bother me.
These pics aren't in order but we had a fun day with the Woll's and
a sleepover too before the 4th of July. Trading kids is a business
I think I'm going to invest in :)


Melissa and I are currently trying to reach our goal weights, using baby sitting as the
punishment, or rather the motivator. So I guess if it takes going over on my calories to get the Orris' to come down and play with us, bring on the ice cream. We had a lot of fun, and I'm sure there will be a lot more where that came from, but hopefully not too much more I really want to get to 127.
Levi's eczema, turns out polyester is a big aggravator. No more basketball jersey's for Levi.
Poor little dude, he was crying and scratching himself like crazy.
more fun with the Woll's on our "park tour"


Bronson loves feeding ducks and talks about it all the time, but just don't try to
set his down. He's kind of a chicken when it comes to any sort of animal whose
name isn't Simba.
the summer buzz

No comments: