7.12.2010

"bike trayer"

I will surely remember 2010 as the summer of bike rides. Bronson and Levi both love it,
contrary to what this picture suggests. In a typical week we usually go for rides 3-5 times. We head up to the bike trail and with out fail Bronson suggests we go to the park, so most of the time we'll stop over for a quick slide and swing.
Levi wants to be a big boy at the park so badly, but he's not quite ready.


We've had some fun memories and rides (as long as Bronson keeps his hands to himself) and even though we've already had a crash the boys still love going for rides. Yes, I crashed. I was getting back onto a sidewalk and there was a curve before the sidewalk straightened and in the curve was a big raised metal box of some kind. I could tell the trailer was going to hit it but didn't have enough time to react, so Bronson's side of the trailer hit the box flipping the trailer on to Levi's side. The bike of course is immediately stopped and I crashed as well. I'm sure it would have been a great video. The boys were a bit shaken up, and after lots of apologies the forgave me and still let me be their driver.

No comments: