1.04.2010

22 days - 12 lbs ? ? ?


With the holidays out of my way, procrastination and excuses are no longer an option.  It's just me and. . . . . . . me.  I just hope my body can do what my mind wants it to.  So here's to being 27 and weighing 127.  Happy New year!  
Is this possible?
 ~ Of course, no problem just don't lose your motivation
 ~ Probably possible but maybe not a good idea
 ~ Weight doesn't matter, it's how you feel that counts
 ~ Unlikely, you are totally exhausted at the end of the day
Of course these options are all things that I've told myself.  Bottom line, I set a goal and I want to reach it, so even if you think I can't do it, just lie to me this time.

5 comments:

Steph said...

Work out in the mornings. There is no energy left at the end of the day! Bring your kids over and run on my treadmill anytime! Good luck....crazy! :)

Heather said...

You can do it! Thanks for the pep talk. I managed not to gain any weight over the holidays, but I didn't lose any either. I'm with you Michelle.

Kim said...

You can do it!!!!

SuZaNNe said...

Good luck :) I've just started working out this week after being a major slacker and now I can't move! BTW, you're boys have gotten so big!?! You have such a CUTE family!

Amber said...

you are awesome! You can do it! Now I just need that same motivation for me!