
I have never really enjoyed shopping, no matter what kind. Since Bronson turned two shopping has gone from annoying, to difficult, to total nightmare. So I've tried my best to go shopping without him, or just not at all :) Well after thanksgiving I saw a mom and her little girl walking into Wal-mart, and the little girl was pushing her own little shopping cart. "Wow," I thought, "would that really work?" I remembered some cute shopping carts I'd seen before, ordered two on-line, and used them for Christmas. They are very cute and Bronson loves pushing it around the house. I kinda decided I didn't really want to take it to Wal-mart and have it get all gross, so I've just tried to continue shopping without Bronson. Well today I had to go to Wal-mart, and I had to take Bronson with me, so I figured I'd give it a shot. OH MY HECK, it was the cutest thing I'd ever seen. Bronson was soooooo GOOD! He loved it, I loved it, it worked! We got all of our shopping done. We went from climbing in and out of carts, stepping on and eating food the food in the cart, rolling around all over the floor (too many times to count) - to a happy little shadow who stayed right by me the whole time and loved being able to put things in his cart. Seriously, I wish I would have had my video camera it was so much fun. Anyway my shopping dread has now turned into a fun activity we can do together to get out of the house. (and in case you couldn't tell I've been smiling the whole time I've been typing this)

Our "Levi Bug" figured it out. He has been crawling everywhere since New Year's Day. Some of his favorite things to do are dump and eat dog food, pull off the heater vents under the cabinets, and try to pull himself up on anything he can, and last night he did, all by himself.
(he was pretty proud of himself and we were too)
8 comments:
great idea! he is so cute, and getting so big...both of them! :)
I love it when something dreadful turns into something so enjoyable with just a little tweaking! You are such a great mom!
Cute! I think my kids would still find a way to be naughty. I'd be pulling stuff out of their carts the whole time! :) Glad we got to play with those cute cousins, come again anytime. "Bonson...Choo-Choo."
I love the shopping cart idea. I have seen them at a couple stores before for kids to push around but I can't remember where now. Hopefully this will continue to be fun for Bronson so that you can have some happy shopping time.
I think that is a good idea. I have never heard of it before. I bet Jacob would love it, although it is usually Lily and Tyler that give me the hardest time.
I'm glad Levi figured out crawling and standing. Lily stands almost all the time, can even stand without holding on to anything, but crawls to and from standing points. Silly girl.
Your boys are still the cutest boys ever.
That shopping cart is so cute! Glad it worked like a charm!
I must agree...I love the mini carts! It really helps the kids have fun...but watch your ankles. Tyler has done some major damage to me :) Your kids are so handsome. And...I must say that I'm impressed by your weight goal. That is awesome! I don't think I could ever weigh 127 again. But I can dream :)
That's so wonderful. I'm glad you had a good mommy-moment. That is something to cherish. He really looks so cute pushing his little cart with grocery bags inside.
Post a Comment