12.30.2009

"choo choo twax"

Christmas morning:  lots of toys, lots of smiles, lots of fun!
Bronson tryin' out his new bottles
At 10 months Levi is trying to pull himself up on everything but can't quite make it, resulting of course in lots of bumps and bonks.  A few days before Christmas I went in his room about 3 am and gasped when I saw him standing in his crib.  Luckily we had lowered it a few days before since he'd started kneeling up in there.  He has got the army crawl down, I'm sure in a day or two he'll be on his way.   Who needs presents when you've got wrapping paper?
funny boy
see his cute teeth?
Bronson is in love with his new  "choo choo twax"  It's the first thing he would say each time he woke up the first couple days after Christmas.   Levi, well he's in love with knocking down his tracks, and timing when the train will come by so he can grab it. 

and that is a glimpse of our fun Christmas morning.

4 comments:

Amber said...

ok, your choo choo twax are better than ours...we might have to come and play! Looks like a fun morning...glad Santa found your house! How does Bronson like his shopping cart?

Steph said...

You have THE cutest little boys! I love Bronsons words....I can totally hear him saying them! I love that you post them! Happy New Year! Looks like we need to come play too, FUN!!!

Mel said...

We love those trax!! Between all of my boys we have quite the collection!! So much fun!! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!!

Heather said...

What a fun glimpse. We have that train track too and the boys love it. I can't believe Levi isn't moving much yet. I'll trade ya.