12.12.2009

december

In case you were wondering at 9 1/2 months, 
~no crawling, or walking, or standing up tall, 
but lots of laughing, and rolling and having a ball! :)
Levi the smiler
Levi the muffin eater


layton park

4 comments:

Amber said...

I want to go to Layton Park...you should've called us! AND, I think Levi is about the cutest little smiler out there! LOVE him. whenenver I see his smile, I can almost hear his cute little giggle too!

Heather said...

I still can't believe how lucky you are that levi hasn't crawled or stood up or anything like that yet. Count your blessings.
I love Bronson's face in the side view mirror as he watched the lights.

Julie said...

That lit-up park looks so fun! I love all of Levi's grunting in his rolling video. That's fun.

Steph said...

Two very cute videos, they just made my day better! We love Layton park, we go at least 3 times a week! It's so fun to watch them be so excited!
and ditto....count your blessings on the crawling walking thing, enjoy the baby stage! Pretty soon they're reading and speaking spanish...