This week I went to the store to buy some much needed pants. Being very optimistic I decided to grab the 7/8's. Ya, not the 11/12's but the 7/8's. I go into the dressing room to try them on, and . . . . . . . . . holy crap . . . . . . . I got my bum inside, not only that but I was able to button them up. I may have even done a little victory dance in the dressing room checking out my new bum in my new pants, but since Bronson started to look a little worried I had to stop :). I'll admit they were a little tight, but there was NO WAY I was gonna buy a 9/10. October has been a bit of a stale mate when it comes to my weight loss, I won't give you the long list of excuses, but I'm ready to move on. It's time to kick it up a notch. I've been saying this to myself in my head a hundred times so hopefully sharing my goals with everyone will help. I want to be in the 130's by Dec. 1.
No more Halloween candy,
or desserts for that matter,
even for Thanksgiving,
do it until Dec. 1 and
see what happens.
25 miles a week!
Drink more water.
There I said it. I'm ready to get to business, I really want to reach my goal and have more victory dances in the dressing room :)
ps - daylight saving SUCKS!
8 comments:
AWESOME Shell! You are looking SO good! I might jump on the wagon with you...but I might have to just do no desserts till Thanksgiving...well, and can I have cake and ice cream at Quinsie's birthday? I'm gonna start p90x...I don't even know if that's the right name...anyway woohoo...let's get skinny!
My sisters are all crazy!!! This no dessert thing is STUPID!!! If you're running 25 miles/week have some dang dessert! Otherwise you stop running and start eating and your body is gonna blow up! Look at me....livinig proof!
I gotta get my treadmill in, i miss running! The best part is when I run I don't feel guilty for eating! It's a pretty good trade off! Let's all do the half next summer! It is the coolest thing!
You are looking great BTW!!! And sorry I frogot to give your kiddo's a balloon the other night. :( My mommy brain is mush!
can't wait for my victory dance in the dressing room. Thanks for the pep talk and WE can do it!
Wahoo! Go Michelle you can do it! I hate this post baby weight, and with the holidays it's inevitable that I'll probably add to it instead of subtract from it.
Keep us updated, and maybe I'll be motivated to fit into my skinny jeans too!
well, so, rich brought me home a raspberry cheescake shake last night...and I had to eat it, and then tonight my neighbor brought me a piece of ice cream cake...I didn't want to hurt her feelings...so I had to eat that too. SO, I am trying...but I'm sure not being very successful, where were all these people last week?
ya, I'm not doing so good either with the dessert thing either. crappy days make me want to eat cookies, lots and lots of cookies.
Good for you Michelle. I am so impressed that you made your goal and you are making progress...even at the hardest time of the year. That is awesome...and gives me a little hope!
Please tell me what you're doing! This Post-baby body stinks...but it sounds like you're doing GREAT. Lucky!
Post a Comment