11.26.2009

RETRACTION

Dear Editor,
"Greetings from the sticks."  I feel it is incumbent upon me to inform you of the following falsehoods recently published on this, your very blog.  

I can personally testify that the following items contradict previous published claims, devastating your authors  plan for the month of November. 

Not once did Michelle have a week of completing 25 miles.
Desserts and candy have been consumed just about everyday, sometimes more than once a day.  In fact since the author of this blog declared her abstinence from sugary goodies, she has never ingested so many in so short of time since she began her wait loss journey.  I also must report that not only was dessert eaten on Thanksgiving but a sampling of each pie was tried, as well as cookies, ice cream, and candy.  I also don't believe that the water drank from your toothbrush when you're done brushing qualifies for increased water consumption.  If I were you I would consider major punishment, as we your readers have always trusted the honesty and integrity of this blog.  
Hoping this can be made up to us,
your most loyal reader
MHB

4 comments:

The Buckley Family said...

Hey Michelle,
I wouldn't regret a bit of that pie. You've lost 13 pounds somehow...I guess you CAN have your cake and eat it too...keep up the good work!

Amber said...

I'm still laughing about the water in the toothbrush! and, I agree with Emily...you are still doing great, and looking great too...seriously, life would be NO FUN if we couldn't enjoy a little dessert now and then...give yourself a break, and just keep looking forward!

Natalie said...

As soon as you "ban" something you'll always crave it! You make me laugh Ü. You're doing great! Chip up, girly!!

lhhadley said...

oh, I love it:) You should really think about writing for a profession.