If life was perfect, it wouldn't be.
a fun break at the park
either my big boys are in baby swings, or my babies are in big boy swings, I'm not sure
too cute
what do you do on your sick sundays?
bronson loves lining up his trains
and levi loves . . . . .
big helper
big smiler
bronson's famous grin
i don't know how many times a day I get this smile
from my bronster. it seems to be
his reflex when he gets caught doing something
he shouldn't. i wish I had more of them on camera.
what do you think he was doing for this one?
"hi, hi, hi mama. Mmmmm."
silly boy!
6 comments:
what cute little boys...I LOVE them!
Such cute boys. Call us next time you go to the park.
I love when you post pictures of your sweet boys. Also, congrats on th2 12lbs lost! Very cool.
cute pictures! Me and Geoff were cracking up at the video, we had to watch twice! :) ouchie!
I agree with you, too cute!
Good Stuff!
Post a Comment