9.25.2009

a witchy twitch

Halloween is quickly becoming one of my favorite holidays.  It has definitely improved with having kids of my own.  Is putting up Halloween decorations up 5 weeks prior to Halloween as big of a felony as putting up your Christmas tree before Thanksgiving?  Well, I can't help being excited, so this year I don't care.  I found some fun costumes for the boys over Labor Day, and one for me too.  Now for Jared, what to do, what to do?  Anyway I was feeling a little crafty the other day and had some fun with paper and ribbon.  I'm sure to most of you crafting experts this looks more like a preschool project, but preschool projects are right up my ally.
black and white striped ribbon with green polka dots on top
gotta love ric-rac 
more cute ribbon

I love this one, if you need to spice up and old pillar candle, find some cute paper, wrap it around and presto, a decoration that is sure to make you smile, (well it makes me smile)
and now I need your help, I took down my living room window . . . . . . uh . . . . . . I'm not even sure what to call it, but I took it down.  Sorry no before and after pictures here just a big question mark  ?  I'm very sick of the rusty and dusty look and need something crisp and fresh and classic, any ideas?  
and this is here because, well, I just can't get enough of him!

3 comments:

Amber said...

It all looks great Shell...way to go! I don't have any suggestions for the window, I'm sure will come up with something! AND, Levi is such a cutie!

Heather said...

I love your crafts! Um...the window...you could do a lot of different things. Do you want color? do you want classic? what do you want exactly?
Levi is adorable.

lhhadley said...

My decorations have been up for a couple of days too...not a felony:) I LOVE this time of year! Did you have curtains up before and are looking for something different?