9.21.2009

Snow Basin

Since this is the second time we've done this I guess I'll call it our
 annual Sunday drive to Snow Basin.  The air was crisp and the
 leaves were bright.  It was refreshing to say the least.
"Wait, where was I?" ~ oh taking pictures with my camera
what cute boys!
Simba was more than thrilled to get out of the house, especially
since she got gipped out her camping trip this year.
Simba's Master ~ "Simba, chum."

Bronson and Levi both had a rough weekend.  We found out late Saturday night that Levi has double ear infections (again) he has been so congested and was coughing none stop.  Poor Bronson was also congested and coughing and had the worst diarrhea ever, you wouldn't believe me if I told how awful it was. The agony of a very RED, SORE bum, what a nightmare.  I'll just say Bronson wasn't the only one crying all night long.  Phew, I'm glad we are on the mend now.  Poor little guys.

Bronson the galloper.

6 comments:

Heather said...

gorgeous.

BTW, be glad you have sisters and a mother who will babysit for you. My closest sister lives about an hour away and when I ask my mom, she sighs and reluctantly agrees. She doesn't really like to watch her grand-babies much. So sad. Be thankful you don't have to hire 14 year old girls from your ward.

Steph said...

You know about Mylanta for burned red bums right?
Cute pics, hope everyone keeps getting better!

Amber said...

the pictures are oh so pretty! And your models are pretty cute too!

Levi's little smile in that 1st one (the 1st one with Levi that is) is so dang cute! And, Bronson and Simba...what good buddies!

Heidi said...

What beautiful pictures! I am so glad your boys are feeling better :)

lhhadley said...

These pictures turned out So nice! You did a great job. We have had some sickos at our house too:( Hope they are feeling good soon.

Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane said...

Poor little guys . . . do you think maybe tubes for Levi? They did wonders for Dax . . . Good luck! Oh and thanks again for doing activity days alone the other day!