9.07.2009

haPpY biRthDaY to mE!


Dear Michelle,
This year for your birthday I wanted to get you the perfect gift, something you've been wanting for a long time.  I want you to get your clavicle bones back, to look down and not see your belly, to feel good about who you are.  So, for this your upcoming 27th birthday on January 27, you are going to get to 127 lbs.  Yes you can do it, don't let the fact that Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, are just around the corner intimate you.  You deserve this gift more than you think you do.  Keep track of your progress on your blog not to embarrass yourself but to keep yourself motivated and on target.  Stick to it, this could possibly be your best birthday ever!
Happy Birthday!
love (your best pal)
Michelle  

7 comments:

thecaldwells said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

I need to give that gift to myself too. I don't usually loose weight until I am done nursing though. I am so freaking hungry all the time when I am nursing. I (luckily) don't gain more weight while nursing. I'm with you though. posting on my blog I have thought about, but I am embarrassed I guess. Good for you!

Heather said...

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! on your birthday that is.

Amber said...

Can I get your birthday present too? I was going to start running tonight...Rich is at YM, hopefully tomorrow! sigh!

Steph said...

You go girl, I don't know the last time I weighed that much but I wannu soon! You should come run the peach days 10k with me and Miss. Great way to start! I did get on the scale yesterday it said I weighed 65lbs, I about crapped my pants cuz I thought it was 165....turns out our scale is broken. Good thing I weighed all those pre-school kids and wrote their "weight" on their handouts. oops...

lhhadley said...

Way to go, that is great Michelle:) ps. some of us go walking at 6 in the morning if you are interested.

Heidi said...

Oh good luck!! Hopefully I will join you!