1. the messiest eater I know
2. first garden picking, bronson loves his "teppers"
3. levi at 6 months laughing and sitting up
4. messy carrots
5. "chow ~ hi beybee"
6 each thursday morning I pull up the blinds so bronson can watch the garbage man go by (he loves big trucks) the garbage man started noticing bronson in the window and began waving to him each week, bronson moves very little as he watches him go up and down our street, it's so cute. "men ~ chuck ~whow"
7. new swing set
8. waiting for the next bite
9. bath time
10. more garbage man
4 comments:
So cute...I thoroughly enjoyed that...even if I spelled it wrong! You do so good to catch cute little stuff on video, I am the worst!
Plus, I noticed you have lost 4 lbs...way to go, what are you doing? Wait...does it have anything to do with rookies? :)
Very cute video. We also watch the "darbage" man every Friday. he does not wave though, even if we wave and yell "tank you darbage man for taking our stinky darbage!"
Cute, cute boys! What a fun way to showcase their sweet personalities.
I'm very impressed by your weightloss goal and commitment. You'll do great! Give me six months and I'll be doing the same thing...I hope. :) I definitely need to.
So cute! What a nice garbage man you have!
Post a Comment