7.07.2009

my baby boy

Well we finally made it in for Levi's 4 month check up.  The doctors conclusion, "He's big.."  The nurse called him "chubbers" and asked to hold because she just couldn't resist.  Levi weighs 17.7 lbs.   He is in the 45% for height, 85% for weight, and 90% for head.  It was so sad to see his chubby little legs get poked, I swear those needles hit their bones.  We went to Grandma's after his appointment and he wasn't too happy so we let him soak his legs in warm water, it worked.  

10 comments:

Amber said...

Oh, He Is SO CUTE! I wish my chubbiness was as cute as his! Glad the warm water helped, shots are no fun...no fun at all!

Steph said...

Seriously he is SO cute! Shots are hard, you feel like you are betraying them. so sad.
Your fourth pictures are so cute, we're gonna have to give WP a try next year!

Julie said...

There has to be a better way to get innoculations! Those shots are horrible. Their poor legs just ache afterwards. I'm glad you were able to get him comfortable. He is a cute chub.

Heather said...

love love love those chubby kids you have. I think it is funny how opposite our kids are as far as their percentiles go. lily has her 4mo. checkup Monday, so I'll let you know if she is still tall and skinny. :)

The Wolf Family said...

Hey, he's a pound heavier than my ONE YEAR old! :) NICE! SOO fun!!

Emily said...

oh he is chubby, and absolutely edible!

cami said...

What a cute baby you have!!! The funny thing is my little Kiersi is 16 months and is barley 17 pounds! =) she is just tiny!! and I agree, I hate those shots, those needles scare me!!

The Buckley Family said...

What a cutie! I want to hold him too.

lhhadley said...

"He's big"...love it:) What a cutie!

Cherish said...

Suzie looks much chubbier than him because of her cheeks, and she only weighed 14 lbs at her 4 month check-up. Funny how that goes:). And I agree I hate all the shots!