Their faces say it all!

It's official my baby is a big boy. Bronson went to nursery for the first time last week and had a great time. It was so weird to just drop him off, I hate not having him with me, but we did get to enjoy the rest of our meetings in the classroom rather than the hallway which was nice. We haven't all attended church together in a very long time, so thank you nursery leaders who some how manage to keep very tired and hungry babies happy for 2 hours. I'm loving this new refrigerator artwork stage, especially when I get to feature such a talented artist.
my boys, Betsy Wetsy, and the new desperately needed lazy-boy :)
don't you hate it when that happens?
Levi is getting so big so fast, he will be six weeks tomorrow, it hardly seems possible. Balancing two babies is pretty tough but some how we're making it through, one day at a time.
The other morning as Jared was leaving for work he came to kiss me goodbye as he always does, usually I'm barely awake to notice, but when he told me he loved me as he was leaving I had such a feeling of gratitude come over me because I knew he really meant it. It was the best feeling in the world. Family life isn't at all what we expected, it's better.
What a handsome little dude.
4 comments:
What cute boys you have. I can't believe Bronsen is in the 15% and 20% for height and weight. he must be tiny. My boys are always at least in the 75% most of the time. Crazy.
Yes, you really can't explain how great family life is to people who don't have children. Those poor people. Especailly the ones who want children. It is really good--hard, but good.
I LOVE that pic of Levi...without his bink...he is SO sweet! And LUCKY, I love your new chair...you deserve it! Thanks for reminding me about the importance of family, it's something I always know in the back of my mind, it needs to be at the front a little more.
What CUTE boys, I miss them! Come over tomorrow, they want to visit and play!
Post a Comment