We had a very fun Easter yesterday, Bronson had fun Easter egg hunting and playing with cousins. Levi has been battling a very stuffy nose for over a week now, but other than that he had a fun day too.
It seems Levi is already a little jokester as he is always pulling funny faces.
Bronson loved his bee balloon (too bad it's not in the picture)
Jared's mom and dad came over Saturday afternoon to mow our lawn for us. Bronson had a fun time riding with Grandpa on the lawn mower. He was pretty mad when they left. Wow what a beautiful yellow lawn we have.
sleepy Levi
high five Bronson
Arianna
Bronson didn't want to do any more hunting once he figured out there was candy in his egg.
Davis and Bronson
hey Jared, what ya doin' under there?
Bronson had lots of fun chasing Rachel on the bike.
Chad and Kody
Bronson had lots of fun pushing Rachel on the bike too.
Quinsie and Averi
"Mr. Hot Wheels"
Why Easter bunny, what sharp teeth you have.
6 comments:
I love Levi's tongue! And glad your lawn is yellow...just like everyone else's. That easter egg hunt was fun, well if you don't ask Libby that is...cute, cute kids!
What a traumatizing Easter egg hunt! Every hunt needs a giant sasquach to make it a little more lively! Love it!!!
"Mom, I didn't yike dat beaw, can I watch it again....one mow time....huh mom, can I watch dat bear ding again......."
Your little Easter boys are adorable! Hope Levi gets feeling better SOON, nothing worse than a sick baby!
HAHA! The video is priceless!
Ha Ha! Ok, I watched that video twice on Stephs blog earlier today and just watched it again. I've laughed every time,it is so funny! Your boys are so cute. I want to hold your little Levi.
Cruel for the first east bunny hunt. I'm still laughing. Those poor kids will think twice about going on the egg hunt next year! I hope they are all okay now :)
Post a Comment