11.01.2008

trick-OR-treat

Grandma Hardy
Roo - carved by Jared
I was a little bummed because we didn't get too many
trick-or-treaters last night and most of them were complete
strangers to me.  I'm a horrible neighbor.  We did our trick-or-treating
early and Bronson was in bed at 6:30, at which point we decided to 
watch the Italian Job, at which point it got over and we were in bed on 
a Friday night, on Halloween at 9:30, I must be getting old. 
Winnie the Pooh - carved by me
(porch complete with Winnie the Pooh music, 
ahhh just like Disneyland)
Actually the music started out in our window seal but after two rounds
of Hundred Acre Wood music Jared took the screen off of the window, 
put the ipod out on the brick ledge and shut the window.  I guess
heffalumps and woozels is too much for some people. ;) 
Grandma Buckley
Beauty and the Beast (sort of) Averi and Bronson
I'm having de'ja vu!  
Do you think Bronson stays cleaner when I 
feed him, or when he feeds himself?  

6 comments:

Heather said...

I like your pumpkins. (That wasn't a dirty joke by the way) Bronson looked really cute.
We were in bed by 10:00 pm if it makes you feel better. I guess we are old as well.

Julie said...

I love the pumpkins you guys carved. They turned out great. Scott and I went to the Syracuse pumpkin walk and your pumpkins remind me of the disney section they had there. very professional. Good Job! I know what you mean about feeling old. But early to bed, early to rise... right?

Cherish said...

Bronson in bed by 6:30. That is great that you had time to watch a movie.

Paul and Rachel said...

you are amazing pumpkin carvers! I never knew Winnie the Pooh was a Halloween theme. Very cute.

Steph said...

Your pumpkins are awesome, guess we will need some lessons next year.
That little blue monster was definately our cutest trick-or-treater!!!

Misty said...

What a cute costume! And cute pumpkins! You guys are professionals! It was so fun to see you at Roberts Craft! I hope you get feeling better!