So many things to be thankful for, health, home, testimony,
family, country, just to name a few, Happy Thanksgiving!
1. I'm grateful for a husband, who after six years spent 3 hours
in the basement last night and finally went through
his . . . . . . . oh 20 boxes or so of crap, I mean treasures.
Nothing says I love you like throwing away your garbage,
I'm totally serious!
2. I'm very thankful for prayer, it never fails.

3. I'm thankful for day dreams.
4. I'm thankful for good music.

5. I'm thankful I'm not an elephant whose pregnancy lasts 22 months.
No wonder bull elephants live on their own.
6. I'm thankful to born of goodly parents!

7. I'm thankful for the pioneers.
8. I'm thankful for a handy husband, a happy baby, and a goofy dog.
(sorry this video is so fuzzy, I tried it about 10 different times and
finally gave up. Pardon the dead grass, the crap all over the patio,
and the baby with no pants - again.)
9. I'm thankful for baby boy #2
Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com 10. I'm thankful that the sun comes up every morning.
Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com
11. I'm thankful babies have tough little heads.
Like on Saturday when Bronson was running in the kitchen and
tripped and his head landed smack on the bottom rail of our iron
railing, and this morning when he fell head first out of his high chair
onto the tile floor, because the tray wasn't completely locked. His
forehead is one big black and blue goose egg. Poor Bronson! If
it had been me, I'm sure I'd be unconscious in a hospital somewhere.
(p.s. We're thinking our next house should be an inflatable one)
12. I'm thankful for family date nights - aka "Kangaroo Zoo" perfect for
our little toddler to be a toddler without getting beat up. Lots of fun
and inexpensive with the coupon in the value ad that comes in the mail. Check it out - it's awesome!
13. I'm thankful for hot showers.
14. I'm thankful that I got to go to the temple today with my grandma,
and that I had enough stamps on my keva card to get a free pina cola
afterwards, Mmmm. I'm also thankful that my wallet wasn't really
stolen at Mervyn's today and that I'm just forgetful and left it on the
shirt shelf. Oops! Or there's a pretty smart criminal out there, I still
can't figure out which one. (but it wasn't discovered until after 30 min
of talking to security and filling out reports)
15. I'm thankful for the beautiful sky.
11 comments:
I'm thankful I can breathe out of my nose now too.
awe, I'm thankful for your sleeping baby too!!! He is the cutest 13 month old around! Hopefully his shot spot isn't still sore :( so sad for him.....
cute idea for a post Shell! Love the little sleeping dude!
I'm pretty thankful for a lot of those things too - especially the sleeping babies. There aren't a lot of sweeter things - especially when you get to hold them while they are sleeping (doesn't happen often for me so I really love it).
nothing is better than a giggling baby! I love it.... too cute!
cute baby...I love his little giggle!
That was laugh out loud hilarious!! That Simba is pretty funny too...
Tell me I didn't see Christmas lights ON at your house? Michelle! After Thanksgiving!!! Ah, what's the point. I can't win. Merry Thanksgivoween.
Oh, and I'm thankful to have fun friends living nearby with beautiful Christmas lights!
Those are fun! Way to be grateful.
By the way, ordinary miracle is one of my faves, and I can't believe you only have 99 days left until your littlest guy is here! Wow!
So much to be grateful for...thanks for the reminder on the small things I sometimes overlook.
Your ultrasound pics are AMAZING!!! So exciting that you can actually see what he looks like. So on baby names, I know you're a Disney fan, maybe you should pull an Ashlee Simpson and name him Mowgli (LOL!). Actually, naming a baby is so hard. Here are a couple of cute ones: Cache, Levi, Grady...
Good luck!!!
Post a Comment