11.06.2008

the lil' wiggler

Yesterday we went in for our targeted ultrasound and got to see our 
little guy.  He is beautiful, says the tech and very healthy - weighing 
in at 1 lb. 10 oz. heart rate 149.  Besides the 17 month age 
difference I'd say my boys are as good as twins. 
Yup, he definitely has Bronson's "Who" lip and nose.
I know these pics seem to be a little alienish to some but I think
he's perfect and so cute.  We were worried after Bronson being so 
cute that this one wouldn't be able measure up, but I don't
 think he'll have that problem.  
(have I mentioned that my boys are the cutest ever, 
because they are, even as little aliens)
These last two pics are of Bronson.  His were done a little earlier
I think, but you can still see the huge resemblance. 
Ahh, now we just need a name.  Thanks for all of the suggestions,
and no offense but I think we need to keep searching.  Feel free 
to give us some more ideas now that you've seen his face. ;)

4 comments:

Heather said...

Ahhh, I wish I was having more pictures taken of my baby in my belly. It is so fun to see them even when they look so creepy. I can't believe you didn't like my names! lol

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cherish said...

Who is your doctor? Those are great ultrasound pictures. I want to go to fetal photo just to see pics like that. I have to agree your little boy is sooo cute, and I'm sure your new little guy will be just as cute.

Steph said...

That is so amazing! WOW!
He is cute! I think that top one looks a little like brocky boy.