
Love at first sight, Simba at 4 weeks.
One spoiled pup.
"Would a rolled up newspaper mean anything to you?
No, why?"
Happy Birthday Simba, life wouldn't be complete without our house
full of dog hair, slobber and a whole bunch of other stuff.
Simba was born October 1, 2006.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Simba! Are you having a party for your puppy? We will be joining the ranks of dog hair, slobber, and all the other fun adventures of doghood too soon. I loved your comment!! It totally made my day. I will be coming to you for all my medical questions from now on!!
I'm glad you love him so much. it is so sweet.
I'm glad though that our house is free from dog slobber, hair and everything else pet related. it's bad enough with kid slobber, kid hair, food, toys, etc.
What a good dog. Happy Birthday Simba!
Post a Comment