Handsome Bronson
These are some fun pictures from uncle Geoff's birthday party last night.
Is it just me, or is Bronson as big as 2 1/2 year old Rachel?
Bronson's cute cousins Averi and Libby (my hiness)
As I was taking pictures at the party Libby wanted to see them
in my camera. When we were through she said, "How come there's
not any pictures of me in there?" I said, "Because I haven't taken
any of you yet." To which she replies, "Well let's put one of me
in there." Hence the pose that got her in my camera.
It never fails that when I start to blog Bronson wakes up,
you think I would have learned by now. Ttfn!
6 comments:
What cute nieces and nephews we have....!!
"hail to that"
yea, I thought u were supposed to put the cutest pictures on mine. pretty cute!
I know I've said it before, but HE IS SO CUTE!
Is it just me, or do Averi and Libby look like they could be sisters?
They always wake up when we try to put a decent post up!! Bronson really is a handsome boy. And congrats on #2. I had no idea. That's exciting!
Post a Comment