There is something about the change of seasons that makes me want to . . . uh . . . . . . nest. We slept with our windows open last night and finally at about 2 I made Jared shut them because it was freezing. However the cool crisp air in the morning is giving me an itch to go to a boutique, bake some pumpkin cookies and get a cinnamon candle. Summer is great but I'm very excited for fall. Part of me is even wanting to go back to school. I can smell the sharpened pencils now. I remember in elementary I used to love cleaning my desk and organizing my pencil box. I swear it was just last week. Last night I was watching the video of when Bronson was just a newborn, I was dripping like a leaky faucet. I can't believe how much babies change in the first year. It's so fun to watch them grow but sad how fast it happens and I'm sure it's only going to get faster. (I'm sounding a little like my grandma I think) Anyway I hope everyone is as excited as me to add another quilt to the bed and bake apple pies! (or at least eat the apple pies of people who know how to make them)
These are the Hardy boys (sort of) Bronson 10 months, Brock 5 months, Kody 3 months, and Bracken 2 weeks.
Bronson loves playing at Averi and Rachel's.
Lots of toys, and big big closets to get lost in.
15 comments:
Ah, fall! I too love the smell of freshly sharpened pencils!!! This is my favorite time of year....sweater weather is coming!!
Ditto on the loving fall! Too bad it goes by so quick and then we freeze!
I'm excited for the fall too. Ah, pumpkin pie. Delicious! That is so fun that you have 4 little boys in the family. In that picture, It's fun to see the development stages that babies go through that first year.
I knew we had something in common! I love fall too. in fact I just bought a pumpkin spice candle today. Yum! Cute pictures of Bronson, glad I told Jared to snap that one of him in the closet, so cute...and that tiniest baby... he is one handsome boy! His mom must be a babe, OK I know he looks like his dad!
I too have been really excited for fall this year. I can almost see the beautiful fall colors and smell the fresh crisp air. Too bad I am in Florida and that won't be happening! I miss Fall!
Well hate to be a downer, but to me fall just means runny noses! And winter....even worse. I'm all for the pumpkin pie though! Good thing the holidays are in the fall and winter, otherwise there would just be NOTHING good about them.
Cute boys though, I need a copy of that picture.
I WISH we were gearing up to bake apple pies and add a quilt to the bed. This post made me very homesick (you're good at that lately).
I think that fall is my favorite. Ecxept for maybe the first day in spring when you can open the windows and smell the air again. I love them both.
what a good post! I'm with you on the whole fall thing. I was really excited today to put on long pants and a long sleaved t-shirt. weird. Uh.. I hate to toot my own horn, but I make an amazing apple pie! I would love to have you guys over to eat it with me! If you really need it though, I am willing to part with the recipe (it's way too easy to be so good). Love the Fall!
I guess I'm one of the few that still wants to hang onto summer! Sorry, but I'm not a big fan of cold weather.
CONGRATS on #2!! That is so exciting!
Yay for another boy!! I personally think little boys are the coolest Ü
Congrats on #2 - Boys are the best. Bronson will love having a little brother to play with.
Yea for Fall! I really is the BEST season. Let's make pies together. YUM
I'm with ya sista! I absolutaly LOVE Fall as well. I get so excited when the leaves changes and the air is crisp. I LOVE the holidays and spending time with friends and family. I also have to agree about the "they grow so much and to fast" comment. It break's my heart to see the kids growing up. They are so sweet and adorable. Isn't it fun being a mother.
I hope you are all doing well and I love to check in on your blog every now and then. Looks like you are all happy.
Gove Bronson and kiss and a squeeze for me, he is so yummy! He-he!
yeah, by the way, how on earth do you know you are having a boy? you are what 14 weeks? that's a little early don't you think? I guess there is a 50/50 chance you are right though. good luck. I can't wait to find out what I'm having in like...a month or so (and I'm only 6 days behind you)
Post a Comment