8.21.2008

Raw Talent



ETA 03.04.09 :)

10 comments:

Michelle said...

P.S. this is for blogger eyes only! Shhhhhh!

Cami Erickson said...

"You got it dude."

Congratulations!!! We'll see if baby #2 turns out to be as cute as Bronson... Maybe next years Princess of West Point. (cutest baby contest)

Natalie said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting Ü How have you been feeling? There really might be something in the water in our ward!! Clever post! Congrats again!!!

Natalie said...

Are you kidding me? There won't be an announcement from me for at least 2 more years. I only drink bottled water now! Snacks and naps are two of me favorite things!!

The Buckley Family said...

Fun announcement...it took me a minute to catch on. I just thought you loved Full House reruns as much as I do (it is my daily lunchtime entertainment).

Congratulations!!!!

Catherine said...

Congratulation! That is exciting! I love how you announced it. Very clever.

Heather said...

Ha! who would announce something like that on a blog? Totally lame! :) I guess we are more alike than I thought. I can't believe you are due just four days before me! how exciting. Congrats and I hope you are feeling MUCH better than I am!

Heather said...

p.s. I wish I would have told people it was for blogger eyes only! Ony three or four people read mine, and then everyone knew. It kinda ruins it if you ask me.

Audra said...

AWESOME!!! Congrats & I hope all is going well with you guys! I'm so excited for you!

thecaldwells said...

OH my heck!! Heidi had to tell me in presidency meeting. Congrats!