
So I hate playing tag, because once I'm it, I usually stay it, I seem to have trouble catching up and tagging someone else. (hence, why I prefer softball over soccer) None the less I don't like poor sports so I'll play along. I think I'm supposed to reveal ten things about myself that nobody knows about me. Well, forget about it! You think I'm just going to put all of those years of hard work trying to hide my flaws to waste? Not chance! So I'll try to think of something interesting. (keep your fingers crossed)
10. Most of the vocabulary in my life comes from, not my clever brain, but movies. My sister Cami and I seem to have a language of our own. "Most of the time nobody has any idea what we're talking about!" Sometimes I change them a little bit to work to my advantage, but contrary to popular belief I don't spend all day watching movies over and over. "I have a photographic memory" for things that don't matter. So let's see if you can keep up.
9. "I don't miss him at all except, . . . . . his voice! When he sings he makes me melt like a popsicle on the forf of July!" (translation - my husband is smokin' HOT!)
8. "Then I've got to go pick up a eukalyptus candle to make my apartment smell mossy!" (I'm a sucker for a good candle)
7. "Slider . . -sniff, sniff- . . . you stink!" (sometimes I forget to wear deodorant)
6. "Um Dave, can I sleep with you? I had a nightmare!" (I love to cuddle, & I'm afraid of the dark)
5. "Well, I like listening to music, and I love to dance." (usually in front of the mirror and using my curling iron for a microphone)
4. "Can you die from chlorine poisining? I can't feel my legs, I'm serious." (I love to play in the water)
3. "If peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis!" (Crap! Not like crap, . . . .just crap!)
2. "Ahhhh ahh ahhhh, ahh ahh ahhhhhh, ahh ahhh ahhhhhhh!" (I like to clean, but getting help from little furry friends would be nice.)
and the number 1 reason why I don't have many friends is . . . .( drum roll . . . . .)
1. "Our love fern! You let it Die! . . . . . Are you going to let us die?" (I rarely get out of the house. Thanks to blogging, it's pretty much the only way I get to keep in touch with some friends, even the ones who live next door! Shoot!)
There's a lot more where that came from. A few other facts about me - I love to travel, take pictures, and spend time with family. I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever! And I've never told any of them that they look like the Grinch, (even if they do!) "I made that last part up myself." I really want to go skydiving, I love Disneyland, and in my dreams I'm a super hot, surfer, water skier, snowboarder, tennis, and piano player. I watch pbs and listen to am radio, most of the crying done during my pregnancy was while watching Nature. I have a habit of forgetting things and putting things back in the wrong places. I have been guilty of putting soda crackers in the dog bone box, and left over roast in the tupperware cabinet. Most interestingly, I am a straight -A- student. Any more questions?
"Say I'm a bird, say I'm a bird, . . . .Say It!"
Yes, sometimes I do have my head up in the clouds, but frankly it's a lot bluer up here! "Savy?" Hopefully you still want to be my friends, if not, I understand! :)
Sincerely,
The mother of the cutest little "Who" on the planet!
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. What do we do we swiiim swiimm!"
"Evelyn! Which team do you play for?"
"Moving buddy, you can't be serious!"
"What's his is theirs and yours is his, Jury duty, jury duty, jury duty!"
"I am, I'm a major weapa!"
Okay I'll stop. ;)
5 comments:
You just made my day Ü That was such a cute (and clever) post!
That is one of the most creative posts I've read in a long time! Now do a post with the movies from all the quotes! I got some, but certainly not all!
I never get bored reading your posts. I always new you were a creative and talented girl. You always have so many fun things to say. You should write a book or something. ( i would buy it )
I'm glad someone else is like me when it comes to movie quotes. Very clever way of completing a tag. (I never do them)Definately entertaining though. You are awesome!
I would tell you Heidi but, "It's classified, I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you."
Post a Comment