3.23.2008

Family Portrait

This is our first official family photo (at least the first one I'm not wearing a hospital gown).  Yes, I know we are a little slow.  It seems like I've heard how hard it is to get pictures taken when kids are involved, well we didn't have that problem at all, Bronson looked so cute in every single photo.  His parents on the other hand . . . . . uh, they made things a little more difficult.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

What a cute little family...parents included! Glad Bronson cooperated.

Clayton and Amber said...

I love the family picture. Don't worry, we didn't get our first official family picture until Tyler was 16 months old (professional picture that is), and he didn't cooperate like Bronson. What a cutie! I loved reading what you've been up to!

Chesney said...

What and adorable picture. I am glad Bronson made it easy for you Ü He looks just like his mommy!!

Heather said...

aaaahhhh...so sweet!

Heidi said...

So cute! Take advantage of the good picture taking baby! Those are few and far between.

Mandi said...

I love the picture. You are all so adorable! I hope you guys had a nice Easter and hope to see you all soon.

Hugs!