
I was just day dreaming today and thinking that if I could have any super power in the world it would absolutely be the ability to snap my fingers and go anywhere I wanted (and of course bring other people with me if I wanted). No traffic jams or airports, just a snap of my fingers and there I'd be. I wouldn't even have to pack my bag, cuz I could just snap my fingers to go home and get dressed. Oh the possibilities. . . . . . anyway if I could snap my fingers today this is where you might find me.
3 comments:
Ohhh, please take me with! That would be oh so delightful!
OOOH! Just like on Bewitched. I love that show. only she doesn't snap her fingers, she wiggles her nose. I'm with you on that super power. either that or calling animals to clean my house, run errands and make dresses for me!
Ah, beautiful sunshine! I am ready for an escape. You, Heidi, me....let's go!!
Thanks for being willing to take Jaxon. I'll plan better next week. It's nice to have great neighbors!!
Post a Comment