3.04.2008

Sweet Potatoes


         Bronson is 5 months old today, and to celebrate the occasion he had his first taste of sweet potatoes.  He must of liked them because he didn't pull any faces (darn it!)  They were finger and bib lickin' good, Mmm Mmmmm.  However, nobody warned me that I was supposed to undress my baby before I fed him.  Thank heaven for bibs!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

What I would give to have Jaxon LOVE veggies again...{sigh}
Oh, yeah. You should definitely strip Bronson down to a diaper when feeding him colorful, messy foods Ü

Heather said...

I just want to pinch those cute chubby cheeks! Sweet potatoes are always a must have on hand item! Both my kids loved them!

Paul and Rachel said...

Don't you wish you sometimes wish you could just strap them down and pour the food in. Feeding Ellie is at least a half hour ordeal where either I, her, or my floor needs a good scrubbing afterwards. Fruits and veggies are supposed to be good for you...hopefully they are good rubbed into eyes, ears, and hair as well. Bronson is sure a cute little guy!

Heidi said...

I add my vote to the stripped down feedings. The best thing I ever did is buy the non-cloth bibs. Very east to rinse off after every meal and then let dry. I will do anything to cut down on laundry!