2.04.2016

Winter

Kiss Me, I'm Cute!  We love little happy Austin.  
He is really starting to grow up fast, I don't yike it! 

 Happy little babe after a great nap.  I'm glad someone around here is 
getting some sleep, sure doesn't feel like it's me.



 Levi got some $1 store specs after complaining of blurry eyes.  After his eye doctor trip and a clear bill, these seem to have done the trick, considering he only wore them for about 20 min.  
Cute little granny glasses.  
 We went to the new Church History Museum on Martin Luther King Jr. day.  It did have some neat stuff but the boys were less than enthusiastic about it.  I think they were expecting me to take them somewhere fun and exciting and this wasn't what they had in mind :) So after about an hour of disturbing everyone else in the museum we had had enough.  They do have really fun stairs though . . 
 Found some relatives too.  Great, great, great, and Great, great, great, great, great grandparents.  



 "What are you doing monkey boy?"


 We headed to Snow Basin on my b-day.  We watched while the boys were in lessons.  It definitely aggravated an itch though.  We've been trying to round up equipment and clothing so we can go soon.     I'm tired of being stuck inside all winter.  It was a beautiful day and the boys had fun.






 The boys only made a couple of runs down the hill so it was lots of waiting while they worked on skills up top but I'm glad we got this one of Bronson.
 Then after about 3 weeks of good winter health we got hit.  Austin's top teeth are taking forever, and he has a great little cold to top it off.
 Found out today Blake has RSV and most likely asthma, which we had suspected before.  It sure takes a lot to get this 3 year old down, so when he is you know its bad.  We are surviving day by day.  Have a never ending todo list and always feel like we fall short but we love these boys and are very blessed.

No comments: