We found a cute stuffed Snoopy (that played the Charlie Brown song and danced) at Shopko about a week before Halloween and he inspired a couple of costumes this year. Levi asked me if he could be Linus, "you know the one who drags his blankey around?" He was so cute and helped make his Linus hair hat (linus has weird hair) anyway I love Levi's excitement and festivity. However his friends at school didn't know who he was so he became a bit deflated and didn't want to wear it for Halloween. But poor Levi ended up being sick all Halloween weekend with a stomach bug as well and of course the majority of us followed in the fun. Being sick is no fun. So here he is cute as can be at the school parade. I'm glad I took these seeing how my plan to get good pictures of everyone Halloween night didn't happen. I know now to not put off taking pictures, even if it makes you a little late to something because the opportunity to get them later may never come.
Fun in Levi's class - who is the little kitty in front of Levi? (it's his girl friend Brynn :)
Once in a while I let my kids play with play dough, it will last a day or two till I'm reminded how much I hate it then throw it all out. Blake especially loved making play dough creations.
Happy little Austin. He is now crawling all over and finding lots of fun treasures. He is my happy patient little guy. It's nice to have at least one around.
pumpkin creations. . . . we had to fix a couple after some mishaps oh well
Blake was the famous Charlie Brown I give him the cutest costume award. He was so cute when we had him fixed up. Everyone would say, hey look there's Charlie Brown. "I not Charlie Brown I'm Blakey." He was a cutie. Another photo opportunity I missed (what a surprise) Life is full and busy every day, which is a good thing, I shouldn't complain. I just wish and probably alway will that I had about a dozen more hands.
Levi's scary pumpkin
Austin the slobbery crawling smiley boy.
Bronson is having fun playing Jr. Jazz with his cousins.
Uncle Geoff and Chad are the coaches and have been great.
Levi's teeth love taking their time to come out. But he did work up the courage to finally just give it a pull and it came right out. He was surprised to see the tooth was actually in his hand.
Sweet little Saigey at Missy's b-day lunch.
The professional shelf re-arranger.
Blake has been binki free for about a month, he still always asks for it especially when he is tired or grumpy but we had to say bye once he started getting a rash around his mouth which unfortunately at the moment it much worse not better. Hopefully it will go away soon.
Blake and I had a fun date night to see Disney on Ice, but about half way through he starting getting his itchy back which was miserable and ended up with a fever that night. We've had a few different bugs these past few weeks. Good health is so nice but we don't appreciate it when we have it.
If at first you kill off all your fish, try try again. Levi was my helper and helped me get new tank decor after I melted our last stuff boiling off the disease : /.
Each day there are many special moments and tender mercies that I always think go write that down. I hope I can do better. Life is crazy but it does have it's sweet moments and those are the things I know I forget but want to always remember. So here's to making through another week and trying not to feel like a complete failure.










No comments:
Post a Comment