I loved having Bronson on conference weekend and I love that every year conference gets to be enjoyed in connection with his birthday. What a conference! Every talk was so great. I'm so grateful to have our Savior's gospel to anchor our lives to.
and later a fun party with friends!
I'm sure the more babies I have the more protected they get, or maybe it's because doing things with 4 is such a challenge I often opt out. But Austin enjoyed his first time playing in a pool.
We love swimmin'
Gotta love Boys!
I can say for certain that having my baby turn 8 has increased parental sentimentality dramatically. Every day is filled with special moments that are becoming the gems I treasure in my Mommy treasure box. It's hard to imagine feeling more blessed than I already do. I love my family. In trying to prepare Bronson for Baptism this year I know we fell short in a lot of ways but also grew in many ways as well. He is growing and starting to gain a testimony of his own and that is a beautiful thing to watch. Jared did a great job and the blessing following his conformation was probably the most powerful blessing I've heard Jared give. It's easy to see your children as Heavenly Father sees us, as what our potential is and what we can become. We have so much to gain if we can stay true.




No comments:
Post a Comment