We've been looking forward to a special date night with our bestest 8 year old. He wanted to do his baptism pics at the SL temple followed by dinner at Olive Garden. It was a great evening to have some one on one time with him. He is growing up so much, we feel nothing but blessed to have him in our family. It was the Friday before conference, the sky was dark with rain clouds and the flowers were bright. It was a very beautiful setting for such a special night with a special boy.
Well it was almost one on one time, Austin tagged along but Bronson didn't seem to mind having his baby brother with us. On the way home we also talked with Bronson about the most amazing, beautiful thing in the whole world. ;) It went really well. I really want to be able to have open conversations with my kids so they don't feel like any topic can't be discussed. It was a great night, I'll never forget it. I love my blue eyed Bronson!






No comments:
Post a Comment